Full Stack Developer – IntermediateDownload PDF
Who we are:
Accessible Accessories is the market leader in dealership software for automotive accessory sales and has been since 2007. Our software is used in hundreds of dealerships across Canada and is provided as a SAAS offering.
What we need:
- Preference to developer willing to relocate.
- Intermediate full stack software developer to join our team.
- Comfortable working with a small, close knit team to create new features and enhancements to our core product.
- Focus on creating quality software through solid development practices and backed by automated testing.
- Familiar with most of our technical environment and happy to learn the rest.
- Able to contribute ideas, plan solutions and develop approaches to help our team and company continue to achieve success.
- Communicate clearly at all levels: corporate and end user clients with new product development and deployment. Must speak fluent English.
Our technical environment:
- PHP 7+ / Laravel 7+ for the core web product.
- MySQL for database storage.
- AWS for hosting.
- PHPUnit / Selenium for automated testing.
- BitBucket (Git) for code repository.
- BitBucket Pipeline for continuous integration.
- Jira for ticketing.
- Agile / Scrum (two-week sprints, daily standup).
Note: This outline contains most of the aspects for the position. Education and work experience required and are commensurate to salary.
No phone calls or faxes please. All inquiries will be kept confidential